Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ribet Ribet


This past summer I had the privilege of nannying for a sweet family, the Presley's. I had a truly awesome job - hanging out with kids! Sydney and Avery are the two children of the Presley family and we spent many a days experimenting in the kitchen. I let the girls take it away usually and I just enjoyed getting to watch and supply needed ingredients. There were many interesting results and good laughs.
One rainy day, we had the idea of making "froggy cupcakes" as they were called. After a failed attempt at finding a picture on the Internet we could copy, we improvised. It was certainly a fun project to try. A picture of Syd & Aves' rendition of the "froggy cupcake" is at the top of the blog. If you ever find yourself babysitting, nannying, bored, or looking for rainy-day ideas with your own kids, I would definitely recommend trying this : )

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable cupcakes-I'm sure the kids loved making these!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower.You have a great blog here! God bless.

    ReplyDelete