Sunday, December 5, 2010

Disc Golf Station!!!!

During my junior year of high school, I unintentionally developed a new hobby that I am now quite fond of. However, I must confess that while I love participating in this activity, no expertise can likewise be claimed.
While visiting Liberty University, a great friend of mine, Aaron Russell, along with a few of his dorm-mates took me for my first disc golf adventure. And boy, what an adventure it was. 
After making a complete fool of myself, might I emphasize complete, everyone had a good laugh at my lack of capability. Despite the fact I was not a natural, I still truly enjoy playing as often as I possibly can. I was surprised upon return to North Carolina just how many locations there are to play, but I'm still waiting for the one that draws my hidden talent : )

Recently, I discovered what is now my go-to for all things disc golf!
If you have not heard of them, you are missing out. 
Disc Golf Station is the all inclusive site for anything you could possible imagine: frisbees, bags, accessories, drivers, mid-range discs, course locators, and even helpful hints for those just starting out!
The benefits of this company are endless...free shipping, friendly service, great products, and even better prices!
If you are on the market for anything, and i mean anything, in terms of disc golf equipment...
please check out Disc Golf Station by clicking on the link below.

I will certainly be posting pictures and updates of the great products I personally use from the site, but for starters, I would have to recommend the Surge 150 Disc! I may not be an expert, but this really is an amazing, long lasting disc for right around $15.00.
You can find drivers ranging from about $8.00 to $18.00 and Frisbees anywhere from $6.00 to $17.00!

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment