Sunday, May 8, 2011

Newk's

I'm in love.
It's true.

Okay, so while love might be a little much. I am in major like, to say the least.
I have a new favorite restaurant. 
This is huge for the Webb family, because we find a favorite and then never go anywhere new.
Well, last night I talked my sister and mom into stepping out on the wild side and going for something other than the norm.

Although apprehensive at first, after the first bite they were glad =]
We all got the chicken salad sandwich and it was seriously the best chicken salad I have ever tasted.
Naturally we all agreed we had to try a piece of their cake, and we went for Caramel. Yumm.

I am also beyond thrilled to announce that there is a Newk's all of 2.5 miles from Samford. 
Excitement.

So if you are driving around, feeling a little adventurous and hungry... go to Newk's.

And there ya have it... Newks.

No comments:

Post a Comment