Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Betterhalf

Do you ever leave after hearing a great message with a knowing that you will never forget what you have just heard?
Well, Pastor Steven Furtick of Elevation Church struck a chord with me in a recent series titled "Mr. & Mrs. Betterhalf."
My friends and I have talked about this for weeks since.

The first portion I watched was actually online.
I'm a Pilates fanatic (don't judge) and I prefer to watch sermons while doing the home videos.
I had to stop the Pilates Video that day for two reasons.
A) The sermon was too good NOT to take notes.
B) I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
Quite a sight.

But on a serious note, whether you are married, single (happily or not), on the market, YOU NAME IT, this series is for you.
The thing about teaching on marriages from a Biblical standpoint is that most of the concepts apply to all relationships in our lives, because we should have the attitude of Christ in all avenues.

I put the link below to the 3rd week because it was my absolute favorite, but please make a point to watch the entire series. It is so worth your time.
And the second week was just hands down awesome because Pastor Furtick's wife spoke, too cool : )


Currently Playing:

No comments:

Post a Comment