Monday, January 4, 2010

Eggs & Ketchup




Whenever I really want to get to know someone, I love asking to know random facts about them. Therefore, I thought it might be fun to post a list of 20 random facts about myself from time to time. Just for fair warning, I would like to re-emphasize the word random...
1. I am currently reading 7 books, or at least attempting to.
2. I have a phobia of
eye drops, but have long since conquered my fear of needles.
3. I have never been farther west than
Nashville, TN within the 50 U.S. States.
4. I cannot eat eggs without
ketchup. Well, I suppose I could, I just prefer not to.
5. I have watched every single episode of
One Tree Hill that has ever been filmed.
6. I met
Ty Pennington at the beach one summer and he asked my uncle to go sumo wrestling with him - on the Fourth of July. (I would not lie to you)
7. My idea of an enjoyable night would include a stack of books + a smoothie + a library. Wanna hangout tomorrow night? ; ]
8. I lost the spelling bee in the 5th grade on the word
"marshmallow." And I just had to use spell check to get it right for all you intelligent bloggers. Oh my.
9. My favorite flower would have to be a...
daisy.
10. I have spent exactly four weeks of my life in a public school.
11. I read a book that changed my life last year,
'Lady In Waiting,' and since then I have made a promise to God to abstain from a serious dating relationship until I graduate from high school.
12. I am severely OCD - hence the fact my closet is not only color coordinated but also divided into pants, Capri's, skirts, long sleeve shirts, short sleeve....well, you get the picture.
13. The longest I have gone without showering is one week. TMI? ...sorry : )
14. One of my biggest fears is letting people in.
15. I cannot dance to save my life, and if you ever happen to see me dance, consider yourself special.
16.I was once attacked by a swan, or a bird of similar resemblance, I now know him as
Ted.
17. I never could catch on to being obsessed with 'teen heartthrobs.' I guess I was too much of a realist in that sense.
18.
Duck is the most 'exotic' food I have ever had, and I thought it tasted like chicken.
19. I sincerely believe I would have loved living in the
'80s.
20. I miss around on travel websites for fun and fully intend on seeing the world, or as much of it as possible.
Random, I know : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment