Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A More Beautiful You

Since I ramble about my various passions so often, I decided to share another with you : )
I love music, (attempting) to play music, writing music, seeing live performances...you name it! This past summer I came across a new recording artist, Jonny Diaz. He is a very talented singer and an outstanding Christian guy. I fell in love with his song 'A More Beautiful You' and the positive message that it put out there for women of all ages to combat the typically negative message that is distributed through various sources. I then began to read a little about his background and his story caught my attention. He dropped his career and college scholarship to play baseball all in faith. His music career began shortly after this decision and has caught like wildfire. I posted the music video of my favorite song of his at the end of the blog for you to check out. If you'd like to know more here is the link to his website: http://www.jonnydiaz.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment