Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

With a year of AP U.S. History under my belt, and test results still pending, Independence Day held a little more meaning than just simply fireworks and cookouts this year. I've actually found that to be the case with many things now that I have spent an unruly amount of time attempting to learn the ins and outs of American History. 
I believe my friends and I have fallen into what I consider a really fun tradition. This is the second year in a row we headed out for fireworks at the Harrisburg Park. The music selection never fails to be...entertaining, every type of food your heart could possibly desire can definitely be found, and if you're a people watcher like me...there's certainly not a dull moment. All in all, I consider it a great way to celebrate the 4th!
My Chapel Hill Bound Buddy!
Miss Kaylaaa Hampton :)
These two...will have their own television show one day!
The Bible Study girls & I hanging out during our 4 hour wait for the fireworks!
So glad to have Miss. Hannah back in America :)
Some of the gang.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

No comments:

Post a Comment