Monday, July 5, 2010

Prayers For the Faithful

Still being obsessed with reading as ever, I am so thankful to have summer to dedicate an unruly amount of time to being a 'book worm.' Just in case you ever find yourself in search of a great devotional, let me offer a recommendation :)


A great friend, former teacher, and mentor of mine, Mrs. Andrea Davis, recently gave me my favorite type of gift. You guessed it! A book.
'Prayers for the Faithful' by Mary Ann Bridgwater has since then captivated moments of my time daily as I walk through this great tool, and what I consider to be a teaching guide.


 This book has taught me so much about how to pray specifically for missionaries, and to prepare myself for life in the ministry. It's practical, simplistic yet deep, and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment