Friday, July 2, 2010

Lights...Camera...Bella Zu

Growing up...I was always such a ham when it came to having my picture taken, being videotaped, acting, you name it!
If I was being honest though, I'm not sure I ever quite grew out of that completely : )
Although, I can honestly say I'd much rather be behind, rather than in front, of a camera nowadays. 
Recently though, I came across a website that caught my eye (http://www.bellazuphotography.com/). It was a photography company that happened to be located locally, Bella Zu Photography. They also happened to be looking for Senior Representatives to apply to have their Senior Portraits done.
I happened to be interested.
A lot of happenings later...and after spending about 4+ hours shooting with two of the sweetest and most talented women you'll ever meet, Gail & Charity, they managed to pull some good shots out of me. Told ya they are talented ; )
Today, I received some of the 300 images shot that day and I decided to share a few.
If you are looking to have any type of portraits done...senior pictures, family pictures, baby pictures, 'I look good so I should have my picture taken' - pictures, I would honestly and confidently recommend Bella Zu Photography. 
They are a pleasure to be around and I look forward to continuing to work with them!
Check Bella Zu out on the web sometime if you get a chance!
"They are so not Walmart"...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment