Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Joy of Thanksgiving

"O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness."


Better late than never, right?


While I do not make New Year's Resolutions, I do try to collect my thoughts around the start of a New Year, add to ongoing spiritual goals, and think on areas I would like to improve. Being intentional about blogging fell under the latter of those categories this year. 


Therefore, I am trying to catch up on a few major 'blog worthy' events that I missed over the past couple months...Thanksgiving definitely being one of which.


This year, my whole family was able to congregate at my family's new home in Concord. As always, the simplicity of being surrounded by those I love spurned the most gratitude in my heart. Well, that and Christ's love for me. 


Here are a few photos from the Webb family gathering:
 Will Pill 
 All the girl cousins =]
 Courtney and I
 Teaching the boys the ever so fun...Ninja!
 Precious little Abby
 Grandma and I

No comments:

Post a Comment