Monday, May 23, 2011

Memory Lane

As I work on putting together a slideshow as a graduation present for my mom (shh - it's a secret), I could not help but reminisce on time passed.
There were points during this week that my carpet was far from visible due to the massive amount of baby pictures strewn across the floor.
I couldn't help myself, I had to share.

Beach trips with mom = love.
The overalls suit this face.
I always could throw down some watermelon.
CT & I 
The start.
An easily amused child.

I was a purple fan.
Matchy-Matchy
This one's my favorite.
Okay, I take that back...new favorite. 
I still have little Beanie.
You, yes you.
 Going for a hike, still one of my favorite things to do.
 That face.
Loved baking back then too, apparently.
I thought this was appropriate, in light of this coming Friday evening.
Cannot believe that these days are so long gone.
Seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment