Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prom 2011

Senior year prom certainly lived up to any and all expectations!
It was such a blast and I cannot believe it has already come and gone.

I went with my bud Will Cavanaugh, which rocked. He is venturing to Samford with me next year, hence the two of us being deemed "Mr. & Mrs. Samford" at prom. 
Ha-ha. 

After taking pictures at the ever-so-beautiful Freedom Park in Downtown Charlotte, we all headed to 131 Main for Dinner and of course, Prom afterwards! 

I thought the easiest way to relive the night would be to share some pictures : )





I had minor difficulty with the flower. 


Throwin' up the trinity sign. 



This Picture describes our relationship perfectly!


The Gang!!!


Can't believe my sister went this year too, surreal!
Also can't believe we wore the same color.
#wewould.


Everyone at Freedom!

Seriously, it is just now setting in that this prom marked my last...ever. 
It was a great one though! 
I am so blessed to have such amazing friends to celebrate fun nights like these with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment