Friday, August 19, 2011

Hodgepodge


I hadn't compiled a list of random thoughts in a really long time. With a house full of sleeping kids I thought now might be the perfect time :)

1. I could eat the Thai Chopped Chicken salad from Panera at every meal & never tire of it.
2. I own way too many pairs of TOMs...but it's kindove like philanthropy, right?
3. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about how much I miss Israel.
4. Pandora is constantly playing on my phone. Either on the Michael Buble, Meredith Andrews, or Brooks Fraser station. 
5. Im on a quest to try all things outdoorsy this year: zip-lining, rock climbing, camping, kayaking...you name it.
6. I got my first cold sore this week. It really took everything  in me not to stay in my house till it went away. Unattractive. 
7. Fall cannot come soon enough this year! But I'm going to miss driving on the blue ridge parkway...an annual tradition.
8. I babysit so much that I find myself doing weird things like reading "Charlotte Parent Magazine" & printing off free kids-meal coupons in my spare time.
9. I just discovered and fell in love with Mat Kearny's music this week...amazing.
10. In 6 days I will be living in a new state, in a new home, with new people, a new body of believers, a new school. It's all new! I'm thoroughly stoked and already packed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment