Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A College Hodgepodge

1. I LOVE COLLEGE. 
You might would think this would be an obvious statement.
It's not. College isn't easy, isn't always enjoyable, & is often awkward at first.
But when I step back and look past all of this, I see God's plans and purposes unfolding and I'm amazed.
2. My first quiz, which I just completed, was only five questions. 
Not exactly what I was expecting.
3. DREW AND ELLIE HOLCOMB ARE COMING TO MY SCHOOL.
Tomorrow! I literally cannot contain my excitement.
My love for them is so profound that I dream of their sweet music serenading everyone at my wedding.
4. My new obsession is Diet Citrus Green Tea.
I highly recommend it.
5. I just got my roomie hooked on the blogging thing.
Such a great trend.
6. Birmingham experienced a major storm this weekend and Samford had a power outage, resulting in a day off from class.
I love my life.
7. That power outage resulted in the third Panera trip since arriving here at Samford.
Yes, to answer your question, Panera gift cards are the perfect care package item =]
8. My RA happens to know one of my very best friends from back home, Shaheen Safaie!
You are well loved all across this country, my friend.
9. Brook Hills is home.
I bathed the situation of finding a great church home in prayer, and I walked away from church at Brook Hills this Sunday with a full assurance that God had led me precisely to this place. 
10. We have our first 4th East "Family Dinner" this Friday at Newk's and I'm pretty much not sure I can handle having so many of my greatest loves characterize one night of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment