Monday, September 26, 2011

When The Day Is Done

Confession: I have been a terrible blogger these past couple weeks.
Time management has been quite a task, but there is so much to share.

First of all, I must affirm how faithful the Lord is. 
Truly, I am in awe of His steadfast love.

These past couple weeks have been a whirlwind comparable to none other.
During this time, the Lord has really shown me the beauty of community.

Moving eight hours away from all that is familiar has truly 
caused me to reflect on the things I value most in life. 
Time after time, I am reminded of the fact that the Lord created us for relationships, for the body.
Having the opportunity to live and thrive in that has been so transformational.

Life on life.
This was God's intention for the church.
It is convicting, challenging, rewarding, difficult, amazing,
all at the same time.

From the girls on my hall, to my new body of believers, to my Chi Omega family,
iron is sharpening iron. 
Darkness is being brought to the light.
Prisoners are being set free.
The Glory of God is all around,
look for community today.
It's your mother, it's your co-worker, your acquaintance at school.
Be the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment