Monday, January 11, 2010

Aspiring Coffee Lover




  1. I would love to live anywhere new, not that I don't love NC or would not stay here, I'm just not opposed to change of that nature. 
  2. I don't mind public speaking, on most occasions. 
  3. I often throw in random Spanish words in conversation and I have found that it annoys many people. 
  4. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp. 
  5. I had one of those "I am going to die right here" moments when I was in elementary school: my sister locked me in our 'dress up chest' and went downstairs to play. Lack of oxygen? - yes! 
  6. I type speedy fast because I spend way too much time on the computer. 
  7. I am allergic to sulfur based drugs - just in case you were wondering. 
  8. I think the concept of 'pancakes in a can' is hysterical. 
  9. I cried when I was younger upon realizing that I was the only person in my mom's side of the family with green eyes, or any other color than brown for that matter. 
  10. I don't like to use the telephone - texting, talking, etc. 
  11. I think the Jonas Brothers are overrated. 
  12. I am bound and determined to make myself like coffee. 
  13. I love to garden and I greatly admire my aunt who oversees a garden at a beautiful estate in Charleston. 
  14. I once caught a fish with my bare hands and a 'Propel' water bottle. 
  15. After running the mile in 5 minutes and 44 seconds, I begged my mom to call an ambulance (out of all sincerity). 
  16. I was once lost in Guatemala for 3 hours, at night, with one other teenage girl - Miss Brittany Brooks. Truly an experience I do not wish to relive. 
  17. On my trip to Guatemala the next year, my wallet was stolen at the same location Brittany and I went MIA at. 
  18. I would go bungee-jumping or skydiving in a split second, but not alone. 
  19. The day the movie 'Dear John' comes out will be better than Christmas, my Birthday, and Tax Free Weekend combined, in my book at least : )
  20. I once won a free year of Chick-Fil-A at a Knight's Baseball game. That day was certainly a highlight of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment