Monday, January 4, 2010

Chubby Bunny

20 RANDOM FACTS
  1. I am quite the "Chubby Bunny" Competitor, if I may say so myself :) 
  2. I find the website 'Goodreads.com' much more addictive than 'Facebook.' 
  3. I would love nothing more than to publish a book one day, but more importantly, a book that would change someone's life. 
  4. One of my children will be named Peyton. (Hope my future hubby agrees). 
  5. Yankee candles are an obsession of mine. 
  6. When learning a history lesson, I more often times than not find myself turning the story into a movie in my head. 
  7. My previous fear of needles kept me from receiving numbing medicine before having stitches put in my thumb. That was one of my "top 10 dumbest ideas ever." 
  8. I have 3 siblings, one of which lives with me. 
  9. My dad played football for NC State while in college. 
  10. I once ate a piece of turkey off the floor of a Lowe's Foods grocery store & my mom will never let me live that one down. 
  11. My first job was at Little Otter's Swim School - that was short lived. 
  12. Rebeca Webb taught me to surf at Wrightsville Beach a few years back, and I miss it to this day. 
  13. Salmon is my favorite fish and Red Rocks cafe, in my opinion, has the best Salmon I have ever tasted. 
  14. I love to play Israeli board games. 
  15. I am addicted to Trident or 5 gum and am rarely not chewing a piece. 
  16. I would rather go casual than fancy most days. 
  17. My hand was once caught in a mixer on high speed for much too long. 
  18. I am a horrible decision maker, which is why I hate shopping; having to pick a store, color, size, etc. is just a little too much for me. 
  19. I tried breaking up a fight between two boys at a pool party and got punched in the face. I have no desire to do that again. 
  20. If I could have any super power in the world, I would choose to be able to stop time. That would be the life.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment