Monday, January 4, 2010

Fishbowl




Although I am a rookie, baking/cake decorating is one of my absolute favorite hobbies. The saying "practice makes perfect" is certainly true in my case, but I am certainly still far from perfection. I love to experiment as often as possible with new recipes and ideas. I received a cupcake decorating book entitled "Hello, Cupcake!" as a gift this year, and have become obsessed with trying various projects in the book. The first project I tried was a recipe called "Fishbowl" and the pictures above show my...'interpretation' of what the intended result was. Although it is by no means professional quality, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Since beginning my baking adventures, I have signed up for a series of Wilton Cake Decorating classes that begin next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment