Monday, January 4, 2010

Just A Thought

I suppose you could call me a 'quote junkie.' I get the same level of thrill when I find an inspiring, moving, and original quote that I do when I find a good book, song, or any other piece of art that fits the same description. I've found so many different quotes over the years that I've fallen in love with that I thought I would share some with you every now and then. 
Some are classics, some are far off and random, and others are elegant by personal opinion; however, whatever they may be I love them all.
"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." - Elie Wiesel.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
- Mark Twain
"There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I have loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough." - Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment