Monday, January 4, 2010

Up-And-Coming

I recently had the privilege of working with the ever so beautiful and talented Bethany Boone. Bethany graduated from the same school that I attend. I remember often admiring both her beauty and singing ability while we were peers. After graduation, I kept up with her on Facebook and got a glimpse of her seemingly never-ending list of talents. Bethany is quite the fashionista and a talented photographer. She is currently studying at the Art Institute of Charlotte for Fashion Marketing & Management. Not only is she intelligent, kind, and talented, she also has great taste in television : ) I recently learned we are both One Tree Hill fanatics. However, Bethany's inner beauty and love for the Lord resonates above it all.
One winter afternoon, my sister and I took advantage of the great Holiday Special Bethany was running on her blog. We all ventured into downtown Charlotte and had a one hour photo shoot, with Miss Boone behind the camera. Clearly, she is great at what she does. One of the products is posted at the end of the beginning of the blog and more are to come. 
If you are looking for a chance to capture really beautiful moments with family, friends, or whomever...I would highly recommend that you contact Bethany Boone. Check out her blog: http://www.bethanyboone.com/ where you can catch glimpses of some of her other masterpieces. 
Thank you again Bethany!

No comments:

Post a Comment