Tuesday, January 5, 2010

'Solo' Cups

1. My right foot is about a half a size larger than my left.
2. I took about 15 minutes of a ballroom dancing class with my Aunt one summer.
3. My favorite scent is vanilla: vanilla candles, soap, body spray...Vanilla everything!
4. I love surprises!
5. I hate throwing parties for myself but love doing them for other people.
6. The movie Super Size Me actually made me crave McDonald's fries...haha.
7. I am a perfectionist, but I'm working on it.
8. Redecorating my room has almost become a hobby of mine.
9. It would be a dream come true to intern for a major author one summer.
10. I have always wanted to go camping, but my family relentlessly denies my request to venture into the great outdoors for a weekend.
11. My initials spell the word JEW.
12. The Melting Pot is revolutionary in my book.

13. The phrase "just drink it off" annoys me more and more every time I hear it. May I just say, not only will your problems still be there when you regain sobriety, you will then too have a headache. (so I hear, I don't know from experience)
14. I love random and useless information. For instance, did you know that you blink approximately 84 million times in one year OR that every single citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath at least once a year?
15. I have only had one cavity and I still say "it was not my fault."
16. I had a horrid experience while para sailing one summer after I didn't have my harness properly put on...scary? YES!
17. I consider myself a southerner, yet I hate sweet tea
18. One of my favorite toys as a toddler were red 'Solo' cups. I was easily amused.
19. I use to try and alter the results of my eye examinations because I wanted glasses so badly.
20. I was named after the character 'Jordan' in the movie Cocktail starring Tom Cruise. 

And this concludes yet another series of '20 Random Facts'

No comments:

Post a Comment