Thursday, June 16, 2011

I Miss...

For some reason, I have spent the last few days reminiscing and I've decided I greatly miss a few things, three in-particular.

1. Israel.
Put me on a plane now, please. 
A one way plane. 
After reading Radical by David Platt again this week, my heart and mind have been far, far away from Concord, NC. I miss the people, the culture, the language, the food, the sights, the sounds, everything. Most of all, however, I miss the ministry.
2. Passion. 
I watched a few of the clips from the Passion Conference sessions this week and oh my, I am all but counting down the days to Passion 2012. 
Seriously, those were some of the most amazing days of my entire life.
I remember so much of those 4 days, because God moved in such a mighty way.
Best of all, He's ready and willing to move in the same capacity day after day.
3. Samford University. 
I know, I know - I was just there. But I really would move in tomorrow and be the happiest person alive!
That place is like home already and I have spent less than 10 days there in my entire life.
Still though, it is home and I cannot wait to see what God is going to do over the next four years.


In quite a few of the Community Group sessions at Passion in January, we sang the Doxology together. I thought it was amazing. 
It was like yet another taste of heaven during those four days.
Everyone lifting praises to Him with one voice.
I thought I would share : )

No comments:

Post a Comment